Marlisa Punzalan 15 year old Pinay Grand Winner at X Factor Australia

Marlisa Punzalan 15 year old Pinay Grand Winner at X Factor Australia
Marlisa Punzalan a 15 Years Old Filipina Grand winner of X Factor Australia Edition on Monday October 20, 2014. Punzalan is a youngest winner of X Factor Australia since it's launch in 2005.

Marlisa Punzala whose parents are both Filipino and based in the suburb of Mount Druitt in Sydney, Australia.
She beat the other great singer Dean Ray and Brothers 3.

"This has been the tightest result in 'X Factor' history," said Luke Jacobz X Factor Host shortly before announcing Punzalan was the winner, referring to the 0.01% difference in the public votes.

"It is so close," he said.

Asked for her reaction to being named winner, Punzalan said: "I just can't believe it! I feel like I am floating on a cloud right now. Thank you so much, Australia! I couldn't have done it without you!"

Punzalan said in Here Page "My 'X Factor' journey has been incredible because of the beautiful people around me," "To my loving family, thank you for standing by me through thick and thin, you are my rock and my strength!".

l1111