Max Collins FHM March 2015 15th Anniversary Cover Girl

Max Collins FHM March 2015 15th Anniversary Cover Girl
The men's Magazines unveiled the March 2015 cover Girl, which shows Max Collins holding a dress that exposes her cleavage. The shot photographed by Doc Marlon Pecjo.

Max Collins says on FHM for the Anniversary Issue "I'm excited, because it’s a celebration of the past, but also a marker, and a start,". "I’m celebrating all the years I’ve worked as an actress, I started in showbiz when I was 14 and I’m 22 now. It’s been quite a while, so it’s an anniversary for me as well. I’m celebrating my years as an actress, and at the same time, with a bang, the 15th anniversary of FHM."
Max Collins FHM March 2015 15th Anniversary Cover Girl
FHM XV will be available in supermarkets, newsstands, and bookstores everywhere starting on Sunday, March 1, 2015! You can score digital copies in the following days through the FHM app and the Summit Media Newsstan.
l1111