The Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro is powered by 1.44GHz octa-core (4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4x1.4 GHz Cortex-A53) Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 processor and it comes with 6GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card.
The Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro runs Android 6.0 and is powered by a 4000mAh non removable battery. It measures 169.90 x 80.70 x 6.90 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 189.00 grams.
The Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro is a dual SIM(Nano-SIM, dual stand-by). Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG and 4G. Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro specs, PH price, release date
- Display: 6-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) AMOLED
- Size: 162.9 × 80.7 × 6.9mm 189g
- Design: 2.5D curved glass
- Chipset: Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 653
- GPU: Adreno 510
- RAM: 6GB
- Memory: 64GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB with microSD card
- Main camera: 16MP | Dual-tone LED flash | f/1.9 aperture
- Front camera: 16MP | f/1.9 aperture
- Connectivity: 4G LTE dual sim, Samsung Pay
- OS: Android 6.0.1.Marshmallow
- Security:Fingerprint scanner
- Battery capacity: 4000mAh battery capacity
- Audio: Cirrus HiFi Codec
- Ports: USB Type-C
- Release date: October 2016 in China
- Price: $512 or P25,500 pesos