Yam Concepcion FHM September 2015 Cover Girl

Yam Concepcion FHM September 2015 Cover Girl
Yam Concepcion back on FHM September 2015 Cover Girl. She last posed for FHM appearance in October 2012.

At FHM interview, Concepcion shared the lessons she learned from the entertainment industry.

"Ngayon I'm more comfortable being in a studio. I'm more myself," Yam Concepcion said. "Kasi sometimes when you're in front of a camera, you're not being yourself. Sa utak mo, sasabihin mo yung gustong marinig ng ibang tao, or to please other people, or to make a good impression.But now it’s so much different. I guess I just show my real self. This is who I am. Kung masaya ako, masaya ako. Kung ayaw ko, ayaw ko. I’m more open now."
Yam Concepcion FHM September 2015 Cover Girl
FHM's September 2015 issue will be available in supermarkets, newsstands, and bookstores starting, September 2! You can score digital copies in the following days through the FHM app on Apple App Store and the Summit Media Newsstand.
l1111