Manny Pacquiao Calls Homosexuals Worse Than Animals and Backtracks for Apologizes

Manny Pacquiao Calls Homosexuals Worse Than Animals and Backtracks for Apologizes
Sarangani Rep. Manny Pacquiao on controversial issues, about same sex marriage.

In an interview with senatorial candidates in TV-5’s Bilang Pilipino 2016, Pacquiao shared his thoughts on why he strongly disapproved of same sex marriage in the country.

“Ginawa ang babae para sa lalaki. Ginawa ang lalaki para sa babae,” he began.

“Common sense lang. Makakita ka ba ng any animals na lalaki sa lalaki o babae sa babae?" he asked.

“Mas mabuti pa ‘yung hayop,” he chuckled, adding, “Marunong kumilala kung lalaki ang lalaki o babae kung babae.”

“Ngayon kung lalaki sa lalaki o babae sa babae eh mas masahol pa sa hayop ang tao,” he said in apparent disgust.

Pacquiao is currently seeking a seat in Senate under the banner of Vice President Jejomar Binay’s United Nationalist Alliance party.


After the interview Manny Pacquiao backtracks and apologizes for comparing gays to animals on official IG account of Manny Pacquiao.

The United Nationalist Alliance (UNA) senatorial took to social media to apologize.

"Nais ko pong humingi ng paumanhin sa lahat ng nasaktan dahil sa aking pagkumpara sa tao sa hayop," he said in the video.

In a caption to accompany the post, Pacquiao said

"I'm sorry for hurting people by comparing homosexuals to animals. Please forgive me for those I've hurt. I still stand on my belief that I'm against same sex marriage because of what the Bible says, but I'm not condemning LGBT. I love you all with the love of the Lord. God Bless you all and I'm praying for you,"
l1111