Coleen Garcia Preview Magazine's March 2016 Cover

Coleen Garcia Preview Magazine's March 2016 Cover
Hot Coleen Garcia now on Preview Magazine's March 2016 Cover. the premiere fashion magazine feature the absolutely stunning Coleen Garcia on their March 2016 issue!.

Coleen Garcia Preview Magazine's March 2016 Cover
The behind-the-scenes video, uploaded to YouTube last week, gives us a glimpse of Coleen's wardrobe, her beauty secrets, and the bikinis she wore.

In an interview that she had, she was asked about her secrets on maintaining a younger looking skin. Coleen said that the key is drinking water in the morning so that the fluids in her body would keep on flowing.

“I had a lot of pimples before. It was until I found the products that really worked for me… Growing up, I’ve always been very laid-back. When I’m at home, I wear basketball shorts and loose t-shirts coming from my brothers,” she said. Aside from that, she stated, “When I would go to school before, I wouldn’t even brush my hair. And everybody saw me as that girl, that girl who didn’t really care,” he said.

The Ex With Benefits star also shared some of her fitness secrets in an interview for the cover.
l1111